Did you know, you could save time by starting an online consultation with the GP by visiting our website? Someone will get back to you by the end of the next working day/tomorrow and you might not even have to come into the surgery. You can do it anytime, anywhere, even on your mobile,
NHS App - The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet
The NHS App has been developed by the NHS in England. It is a new way for patients to connect to the practice and other NHS services, allowing them to:
- check their symptoms using the health A-Z from the NHS website
- find out what to do when they need help urgently, using NHS 111 online
- book and manage appointments at your GP practice
- order repeat prescriptions for collection at your practice or a pharmacy they have already nominated
- securely view their GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses their data
The NHS App is available to download now.
Search NHS App on the App Store or Google Play.
For more information, please contact reception and we will help you sign-up.You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
If you have a regular medication (within the last 2 months) that is not on repeat, please start a consultation online, by clicking this link to request this.
The way in which you order repeat medications has changed for safety and compliance reasons.
When you click "order a repeat" you will be taken through the NHS App Facility. Please follow the instructions if you are not already registered and on activation, you will see your current repeat medications listed.