At Market Street Medical Practice we want to make sure that we give you information in a way that is clear to you, and to have on record any communication needs you might have.
- We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you.
- If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
- We want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read.
- We want to know if you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate.
- We want to know if we can support you to lip-read or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
If you would like to tell us of any communication needs you may have, please complete the survey below, or tell us.
MS Accessible Information Needs Questionnaire only.docx